Bats are the best form of natural pest control, so if you take them out of their environment, the ecosystem will suffer from a significant imbalance. However, no matter how important bats are to their surroundings, they never belong on your property. Since laws are surrounding the capture and removal of bats, it is important you hire a trained professional like the ones at Critter Control® West Palm. Some of the dangers that come with bats hanging out on your property include:
- The accumulation of bat guano (poop) which can release fungal spores into the air and spread diseases to your family.
- Bat guano is corrosive in nature and will destroy anything it is allowed to rest on like floors and other structural elements of your home.
Early signs of bat activity can help save you and your family from diseases and hundreds of dollars in damages. Some of the major signs you should look for when looking for bats in your home or on your property include:
- Fluttering or scratching from your walls or ceiling, especially in the early hours of the morning, or right around dusk as this is when they enter and exit
- Significant accumulations of bat guano near the entrances and exits to your attic because bats often relieve themselves just before going into or exiting a building
- If the majority of the noises you hear are at night, it is a good sign that you are dealing with bats and not some other critter since bats are nocturnal
How We’ll Help
We’ve got over two decades of experience helping the surrounding communities of West Palm Beach with critters in their home. You can trust the expert technicians at Critter Control® West Palm to quickly and safely remove any bats from your property, and relocate them to an area where they can flourish and help the environment. To learn more about the services we can offer you, or to schedule your free consultation, call us today at 561-274-0224.