Because of their size and ability to stay quiet, mice can cause many expensive problems in your home. With the possibility of expensive damages and medical bills, it is important to keep your home and family safe from a mouse infestation. To do so, you should know the early signs mice will leave when they make your house their home.
If any of the following signs turn up in your home, you should contact the professionals at Critter Control® West Palm immediately.
- A strong odor you can’t get rid of
- Chew marks on your baseboards, in your kitchen, or on your roof
- Any kind of small hole on the outside of your home leading indoors
- Ripped insulation and other damages to your attic
- Stained walls and ceiling due to mouse urine and feces soaking in
Leave It to the Professionals
We have the tools and knowledge to deliver on the promise of making your safety and satisfaction our number one priority. When you find mice in your home, call on the experts with over two decades of experience to alleviate your problem. Not only will we send one of our expert technicians to clear your home of the problem, but we’ll also clean and restore your home after they have been safely removed. To learn more about the services Critter Control® West Palm can offer you, or schedule your free consultation, call us today at 561-274-0224.