With rats being one of the most common creatures we deal with at Critter Control® West Palm, we know just how tough they can be to capture. The most proactive thing you can do to prevent a large infestation is early detection. Here are some signs you can look out for to detect an infestation:
- Rat droppings around your home
- Scratching or scurrying noises in your attic or walls
- Small holes around your home
- Damage to your attic insulation
The Critter Control® Way
If any of the signs above apply to you, chances are you have an infestation. Before you stress, call Critter Control® West Palm. We’ve developed a four-step exclusion process to get those rats out and keep them out.
- Inspect– We’ll send a technician to your house for a free consultation to assess just how large and where the infestation is living.
- Remove– With the details of the infestation out of the way, we’ll work with you to come up with a plan tailored to your particular We have a variety of way to safely, humanely, and effectively clear the rats from your home.
- Repair– After the rats are safely removed from your home, we’ll get to work with the clean-up. Any messes the rats made or damages they left in your house will be erased.
- Exclude– Last, we’ll make sure you’ll never have to deal with an infestation again by searching for any entrance of exit points the rats created and sealing them up.
If you’ve been finding small droppings or hearing scurrying in your walls, contact Critter Control® West Palm, immediately. The longer you wait, the bigger your infestation can grow. Don’t go another day co-habitating with these disease-infested critters. For questions about your infestation, or to schedule a free consultation, call us today at 561-274-0224.